Brussels recently hosted a new round of trilateral consultations at the expert level on the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
The Ukrainian delegation at the consultations, which included the Russian side, was headed by Government Commissioner for European integration Valeriy Piatnytsky, Ukrinform reports.
"During the consultations, the sides discussed the substantive aspects of preparations for a meeting at the ministerial level and the prospects for the continuation of trilateral expert talks," the Ukraine's Mission to the European Union said in a statement, according to Ukrinform.
The European Commission initiated the meeting, with another scheduled to be held on at the ministerial level on July 11 in Brussels. A host of issues on further cooperation at the expert level as well as the format will be determined after the meeting.
Ukraine and the EU completed the signing of the Association Agreement, including a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area, on June 27, Ukrinform reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar