Brussels recently hosted another round of trilateral consultations on the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
"During the consultations, the sides discussed the substantive aspects of preparations for a meeting at the ministerial level and the prospects for the continuation of trilateral expert talks," the Ukrainian mission to the EU--which was headed by Valeriy Piatnytsky, the government commissioner for European integration--said in a statement, Ukrinform reports.
The next meeting on the issue will be held at the ministerial level in Brussels on July 11, after which further cooperation at the expert level will be decided.
The EU and Ukraine finished signing the Association Agreement, which includes a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area, on June 27, according to Ukrinform.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar