The Belstankoinstrument Holding Company of Belarus and STANKO Maschinenhandles of Germany signed an agreement on partnership and mutually beneficial cooperation at the recent Metalworking 2014 exposition in Moscow.
Under the agreement, STANKO Maschinenhandles is the official representative of the Belstankoinstrument Holding Company's metal-working enterprises in the European Union, BelTA reports.
During the expo, Balstankoinsturment also held talks with large Russian machine tool building companies and signed an agreement with Stankoprom.
Belarusian and Russian companies agreed to work on improving cooperation and integration in the machine tool building industry and discussed the establishment of a joint design and technology center.
Metalworking 2014 is the biggest innovation project in Russia and the CIS in the field of machine tool industry, bringing together representatives from 37 countries, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar