Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said during a meeting with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan in Yerevan on Monday that Armenia's Eurasian economic integration is currently under discussion in Sochi.
Lavrov told Sargsyan about his meeting with his Armenian counterpart--Edward Nalbandyan--during which the two sides discussed a wide range of issues relating to bilateral relations, ARKA reports.
Sargsyan in turn said that he expects Lavrov's visit will have a favorable impact on ties between the two countries.
The president's press office quoted him as saying the arrangements made at the meetings with his Russian counterpart will provide a strong impetus for further cooperation, according to ARKA.
Sargsyan said his country is committed to making a serious effort to maintain the strategic relationship between Armenia and Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar