The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) said over the weekend that it is providing a new $15 million SME support loan to Azerbaijan's AccessBank.
The loan will be used to help industrial, agricultural and manufacturing small- and medium-sized enterprises finance modernization programs, expansion of capacity, product and services diversification and working capital needs.
"Strengthened cooperation with AccessBank is an integral part of BSTDB's strategy in Azerbaijan, promoting growth and diversification through investment in small- and medium-sized enterprises in the non-oil sector," BSTDB President Andrey Kondakov said at the signing ceremony in Sofia.
Since 2005, BSTDB has loaned AccessBank approximately $37 million.
"We strongly welcome the support of our long-term partner, BSTDB," AccessBank CEO Michael Hoffman said. "The funds will be on-lend to AccessBank's clients and contribute to the development of the economy in Azerbaijan."
BSTDB was established by Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine to support economic development and regional cooperation among its member countries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar