Belarus and Russia's Orenburg region said recently it plans to foster bilateral ties in several sectors of the economy.
The two sides reached the agreement at a meeting last week between Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and Acting Governor of Orenburg Yuri Berg, BelTA reports.
"The parties discussed the cooperation in the agricultural sector and in the area of food supplies, and expressed interest in arranging the delivery of machinery and equipment for the agriculture industry of Orenburg Region," the press service of the Belarus Embassy in Russia said, according to BelTA.
The two parties also considered expanding the supply of municipal vehicles and passenger transport from Belarus cooperating in the humanitarian field, tourism and medical services.
A delegation of Belarusian enterprises, including Gomselmash, Promagroleasing, Stadler Minsk, MAZ, BelavtoMAZ and Amkodor traveled to Orenburg on Thursday, BelTA reports.
Petrishenko invited enterprises in the region to take part in trade fairs and exhibitions in Belarus later this year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar