The Belinterexpo Unitary Enterprise of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry will soon host the National Exposition of the Republic of Belarus at the 25th Harbin International Fair in China.
This year, the international fair will be known as the Russian-Chinese EXPO; the Belarusian chamber's event will be held June 30 to July 4. The event offers a forum for trade and economic development with China, Russia and other countries.
Last year, the event hosted more than 1,900 exhibitors from 75 countries, with approximately 300,000 visitors. The event was divided into 12 sections, where approximately 30,000 items were named and demonstrated. Business matchmaking sessions, conferences and forums were also held at the exhibition.
The Harbin Exhibition Center features modern pavilions, conference halls and shopping centers. It is one of the largest specialized buildings in the northeast of China. The fair will demonstrate new technology, building materials, foods, machinery, cars, agricultural equipment and more.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar