The ancient Azerbaijani city of Gabala will host the fifth Azerbaijani-Russian inter-regional forum June 23-24.
The forum will feature plenary meetings and roundtable discussions between government officials and members of business communities in both countries, AzerTac reports.
Those attending the forum will include members of parliament, local representatives, executive officials, entrepreneurs and the press.
The two sides are expected to sign several documents and agreements at the end of the forum's final plenary meeting, according to AzerTac.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association