Russia's VTB Bank recently announced plans to finance the construction of a downtown Yerevan guest complex in Armenia with apartments, office and retail space, restaurants and a fitness center.
The bank will provide the construction company--D&H Group--with approximately $19,500 to complete the project. The project is expected to be completed in 2016, ARKA reports.
The complex will reportedly create new jobs in both its construction and its operations, according to Yuri Gusev, the CEO of VTB Armenia.
VTB Armenia runs 67 branches throughout the country and is owned by VTB Bank, one of the leading universal banks of Russia. In 2011, VTB was ranked 236 on the FT Global 500 list. The bank was established in 1990, according to ARKA.
In 2007, D&H Group was established to implement the Dalma Plaza project. It was acquired by a group of companies in Logicon in 2013.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar