The Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) signed a cooperative agreement last week with the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS) for exchange and cooperation in scientific conferences and natural and humanitarian sciences.
The document was signed by ANAS President Akif Alizade and President of RANS Oleg Kuznetsov. The two sides also discussed innovations in oil and gas technologies, with a seminar on the subject to be held in Baku in the fall, AzerTAc reports.
The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences has elected members from around the world, including professors of leading scientific research organizations and institutions of higher education, as well as authors of works on scientific discoveries.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal