An inaugural ceremony for a Belarusian trading house in Nigeria was held on Monday in Nigeria's capital of Lagos.
The ceremony was attended by Belarusian Ambassador to Nigeria Vyacheslav Beskosty, representatives of state authorities, members of the Nigerian business community, and employees of the Minsk Automobile Plant (MAZ) and the Minsk Tractor Works (MTZ).
The trading house is currently hosting an exposition of MTZ tractors, mounted and trailed agricultural equipment, and other Belarusian products.
Aulik Nigeria Ltd., the official representative of Minsk Tractor Works, Belagromash, Amkodor, Keramin and Atlant in Nigeria, acted as the organizer and trading partner on behalf of Nigeria.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar