Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Jaafar Rasool Jaafar Al-Hamadani, the chairman of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, signed an agreement last week that will increase mutual support for companies and organizations working to develop and promote bilateral economic ties.
The two countries will also provide advice and assistance in organizing the exchange of information between business delegations by holding conferences and other events where business leaders can familiarize themselves with the other country's economy and export opportunities.
In addition, they will provide each other with updated information about all relevant issues, including economic developments, new legislation, fairs and exhibitions and procedures for the registration of companies with foreign capital.
To fulfill the obligations outlined in the memorandum, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce will hold joint meetings and consultations to foster cooperation between their two countries.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association