The international agricultural exposition Belagro 2014 opened in the Belarusian capital of Minsk on Tuesday.
Participants include more than 400 companies from 18 countries, including, Belarus, Austria, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, Ukraine, France, the Czech Republic, Switzerland and Korea, BelTA reports.
From June 3-6, the exposition at the Football Manege in Minsk will feature companies that produce meat, milk and food products, as well as processing, cooling and filling equipment.
In addition, from June 4-8, the exposition at the headquarters of the Belarusian company Gastellovskoye will feature some of the latest developments in the agricultural industry, displayed by mechanical engineering firms such as Belarus's MAX, MTZ, Gomselmash, Amkodor, Lidselmah and Bobruiskagroash, according to BelTA.
A special exhibition of Belarus' achievements in agricultural mechanization, farming, foodstuffs, potato growing and horticulture will also be on display at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association