A business delegation from Turkmenistan took part in the Silk Road International Exposition, part of the 18th International Investment and Trade Forum for Cooperation between East and West China, held in Xian last week.
The delegation consisted of members of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs specializing in the manufacture of garments and carpets, among other domestic goods, according to the State News Agency of Turkmenistan (TDH).
The Turkmen delegation also took part in the Trade and Tourism Forum of the Silk Road countries. Turkmenistan is one of four countries in Central Asia, along with Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan that has cities located along the historical Silk Road.
The route, both on land and by sea, extends from Europe through Egypt, Somalia, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Java-Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam until it reaches China.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar