A business delegation from Turkmenistan took part in the Silk Road International Exposition, part of the 18th International Investment and Trade Forum for Cooperation between East and West China, held in Xian last week.
The delegation consisted of members of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs specializing in the manufacture of garments and carpets, among other domestic goods, according to the State News Agency of Turkmenistan (TDH).
The Turkmen delegation also took part in the Trade and Tourism Forum of the Silk Road countries. Turkmenistan is one of four countries in Central Asia, along with Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan that has cities located along the historical Silk Road.
The route, both on land and by sea, extends from Europe through Egypt, Somalia, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Java-Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam until it reaches China.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank