Russia's Ministry of Economic Development and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will soon host a one-day workshop on opportunities within the Russia Technical Cooperation Fund and EBRD.
The event will invite consultancy firms and individual consultants to receive an introduction to EBRD consultancy opportunities.
Participants will receive guidance on the "dos and don'ts" of bidding for EBRD consultancy contracts. The workshop will focus on the differences between applying to consult with EBRD versus other organizations.
The EBRD and its clients awarded more than 2,800 consultancy contracts in 2013 with a total value of $237 million. The bank uses technical cooperation assistance in several areas of operation and in covering banking and financial institutions, small and medium businesses, the environment, power and energy, energy efficiency, infrastructure, transport, economic research and more.
The Russia Technical Cooperation Fund finances projects to improve energy efficiency, infrastructure development, small business support, medium business corporate development and the development of agribusinesses.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar