Russia's Ministry of Economic Development and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will soon host a one-day workshop on opportunities within the Russia Technical Cooperation Fund and EBRD.
The event will invite consultancy firms and individual consultants to receive an introduction to EBRD consultancy opportunities.
Participants will receive guidance on the "dos and don'ts" of bidding for EBRD consultancy contracts. The workshop will focus on the differences between applying to consult with EBRD versus other organizations.
The EBRD and its clients awarded more than 2,800 consultancy contracts in 2013 with a total value of $237 million. The bank uses technical cooperation assistance in several areas of operation and in covering banking and financial institutions, small and medium businesses, the environment, power and energy, energy efficiency, infrastructure, transport, economic research and more.
The Russia Technical Cooperation Fund finances projects to improve energy efficiency, infrastructure development, small business support, medium business corporate development and the development of agribusinesses.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association