Russia's Ministry of Economic Development and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will soon host a one-day workshop on opportunities within the Russia Technical Cooperation Fund and EBRD.
The event will invite consultancy firms and individual consultants to receive an introduction to EBRD consultancy opportunities.
Participants will receive guidance on the "dos and don'ts" of bidding for EBRD consultancy contracts. The workshop will focus on the differences between applying to consult with EBRD versus other organizations.
The EBRD and its clients awarded more than 2,800 consultancy contracts in 2013 with a total value of $237 million. The bank uses technical cooperation assistance in several areas of operation and in covering banking and financial institutions, small and medium businesses, the environment, power and energy, energy efficiency, infrastructure, transport, economic research and more.
The Russia Technical Cooperation Fund finances projects to improve energy efficiency, infrastructure development, small business support, medium business corporate development and the development of agribusinesses.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank