Belarusian Minister of Economy Nikolai Snopkov met with a delegation from the Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region of China on Monday where it was decided that the Days of Belarusian Economy will be held at the fourth China-Eurasia Expo this fall.
The expo will be held from Sept. 1-6 in the city of Urumqi, China. The event will be a platform for the development of trade and economic relations between East and West, BelTA reports.
The meeting also included discussions of other areas of cooperation between Belarus and the Xinjiang Uyghur region of China.
Such participation would include the construction of a Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park and Belarusian participation in the revival of the great silk economic route. Additionally, Belarus and the region would set up joint facilities for the production of farm machinery and other equipment, according to BelTA.
The parties suggested that a boost in the cooperation between the country and the region through the framework of the Belarusian-Chinese commission on trade-economic cooperation would promote bilateral trade and investment.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar