The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) said recently that a general meeting of shareholders has approved the bank's financial report for 2013.
New members of the supervisory board and the audit committee were elected at the meeting, as well. The participants also decided to direct part of the profits for payment of dividends and increase the authorized capital of the bank by increasing the value of its shares.
Founded in 1992, IBA is the largest bank in the South Caucasus, with nearly 14,000 corporate customers and more than 860,000 individual clients. It has 35 branches and 42 sub-branches.
The IBA also has a large Islamic Banking Division that offers customers an array of Islamic banking products and services.
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival