Azerbaijan's AtaBank took part on Monday in an event held by the Ministry of Economic Development's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support in the Bilajari district of the Binagadi region.
Some 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and the surrounding areas attended the event, according to AtaBank.
The bank has been a member of the National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support since 2003 and has since issued more than $117 million in privileged loans.
Founded in 1993, AtaBank is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan. It renders full banking services to corporate and private clients.
In 2012, Fitch Ratings assigned AtaBank a long-term issuer default rating (IDR) of B- with a stable outlook and a short-term (IDR) grade of B.
Last year, London-based "Global Banking and Finance Review" magazine named AtaBank the "Best Commercial Bank of Azerbaijan."
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals