The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Armenia on Thursday hosted two representatives from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
The delegation included Jaap Sprey, the head of regional programs at the EBRD, and Tigran Aghabekyan, the national program manager of the EBRD's business advisory service in Armenia.
Executive Director of the Chamber Araik Vardanyan outlined new requirements and challenges for joining the Customs Union, emphasizing at the same time the importance of Armenia continuing its partnership with the European Union.
The two sides also discussed issues related to small and medium-size enterprises.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association