The 18th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) was held last week from May 22-24 in St. Petersburg.
Representatives from Belarus' economy, finance and foreign ministries attended the event as part of a delegation led by First Vice Premier Vladimir Semashko, BelTA reports.
The event included a forum discussion with experts from Belarus on building confidence in the age of transformations. The international forum also included bilateral meetings between the Russian government and the heads of big banks.
Legislative differences between Belarus and Russia make such meetings rare, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar