Representatives from Belarus and Indonesia met in Minsk on Monday to discuss the status and prospects of developing trade and economic cooperation.
The meeting involved Andrei Grinkevich, the head of the Asia, Australia and Oceania department at the Foreign Ministry of Belarus, and Bahris Paseng, the head of Europe, Africa, Middle East cooperation for the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of Indonesia, BelTA reports.
Grinkevich and Paseng discussed the possibility of opening and expanding dialogue between the two countries.
Paseng led a delegation from Indonesia on a working visit to Belarus on Monday and Tuesday, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar