The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan announced recently that it is preparing for the Caucasus Healthcare Infrastructure & Pharmaceutical Summit, which will be take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from June 18-19.
The summit, the biggest healthcare event of its kind in the region, will feature healthcare professionals, officials and businessmen interested in the development of the industry in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
It will be attended by a wide range of participants, including senior government officials, healthcare agencies and institutions, pharmaceutical companies, hospital/medical centers/clinics directors, healthcare infrastructure developers and architects and medical equipment suppliers.
The chamber said it also expects strong participation from IFIs, private equity companies and investors, banks, insurances, legal and consulting firms.
Panel discussions will include topics such as an overview of the healthcare sector in the Caucasus, the pharmaceutical market, the legal and regulatory environment, sustainable healthcare delivery services, new opportunities for the financial sector, and long-term opportunities for investors.
The chamber said there would several chances for networking within the framework of the summit.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association