The Belarus-Bangladesh Business Cooperation Council met for its second session last week in the Bangladesh capital of Dhaka.
The event was organized by the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) in cooperation with the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Bangladesh.
The two sides discussed key areas of trade and economic cooperation, as well as possible ways to solve existing problems and increase turnover between the two countries.
The meeting was attended by the First Secretary of the Belorussian Embassy in India Sergei Trotsyuk; BelCCI Minsk General Director Alexander Fedorchuk; representatives of Bangladesh's commerce and industry departments; and the heads of Belarusian firms Amkodor, Minsk Automobile Plant and Promagrolizing.
The two sides also agreed to arrange a trade fair of Bangladeshi goods in Minsk in September and to exchange business delegations.
The third session of the council is scheduled for 2015 and will be held in Minsk.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank