The Belarus-Bangladesh Business Cooperation Council met for its second session last week in the Bangladesh capital of Dhaka.
The event was organized by the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) in cooperation with the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Bangladesh.
The two sides discussed key areas of trade and economic cooperation, as well as possible ways to solve existing problems and increase turnover between the two countries.
The meeting was attended by the First Secretary of the Belorussian Embassy in India Sergei Trotsyuk; BelCCI Minsk General Director Alexander Fedorchuk; representatives of Bangladesh's commerce and industry departments; and the heads of Belarusian firms Amkodor, Minsk Automobile Plant and Promagrolizing.
The two sides also agreed to arrange a trade fair of Bangladeshi goods in Minsk in September and to exchange business delegations.
The third session of the council is scheduled for 2015 and will be held in Minsk.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar