The World Free Zone Convention (WFZC) announced recently that it will hold an intensive two-day seminar on corporate taxation and transfer pricing in Amsterdam on June 24-25,
The program was developed in partnership with the International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation, which offers expertise, information and education on international tax.
The seminar, which is designed for officials from investment promotion agencies, development banks, zones and industrial parks, as well as site selection professionals and corporate executives, is based on visits to the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization in 2011 and 2012 and offers an opportunity to study cross-border tax efficient mechanisms and their impact on investment policies.
The WFZC monitors special economic zones in India, China and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North and South America, Russia and Central Asia and Europe and Africa.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank