The World Free Zone Convention (WFZC) announced recently that it will hold an intensive two-day seminar on corporate taxation and transfer pricing in Amsterdam on June 24-25,
The program was developed in partnership with the International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation, which offers expertise, information and education on international tax.
The seminar, which is designed for officials from investment promotion agencies, development banks, zones and industrial parks, as well as site selection professionals and corporate executives, is based on visits to the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization in 2011 and 2012 and offers an opportunity to study cross-border tax efficient mechanisms and their impact on investment policies.
The WFZC monitors special economic zones in India, China and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North and South America, Russia and Central Asia and Europe and Africa.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal