Expro, a leading international oil field services company, recently secured a subsea contract with BP for the Shah Deniz Stage 2 project in the South Caspian Sea--one of Expro's largest Europe CIS contracts to-date.
The five-year contract, worth almost $100 million, stipulates that Expro will provide completion landing string equipment and services for the installation and completion of Shah Deniz Stage 2 subsea wells, covering 24 new subsea completions, Oil Voice reports.
As a result of the contract, Expro is prepared to invest in its subsea onshore support base and infrastructure in order to support BP locally in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Expro will supply its Landing String Assembly-High Pressure (ESLA-HP) 15k valves in conjunction with its EXPRESS electrohydraulic control systems, ensuring quick emergency shutdown during the clean-up of high pressure and high rate gas wells, according to Oil Voice.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association