Expro, a leading international oil field services company, recently secured a subsea contract with BP for the Shah Deniz Stage 2 project in the South Caspian Sea--one of Expro's largest Europe CIS contracts to-date.
The five-year contract, worth almost $100 million, stipulates that Expro will provide completion landing string equipment and services for the installation and completion of Shah Deniz Stage 2 subsea wells, covering 24 new subsea completions, Oil Voice reports.
As a result of the contract, Expro is prepared to invest in its subsea onshore support base and infrastructure in order to support BP locally in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Expro will supply its Landing String Assembly-High Pressure (ESLA-HP) 15k valves in conjunction with its EXPRESS electrohydraulic control systems, ensuring quick emergency shutdown during the clean-up of high pressure and high rate gas wells, according to Oil Voice.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar