Expro, a leading international oil field services company, recently secured a subsea contract with BP for the Shah Deniz Stage 2 project in the South Caspian Sea--one of Expro's largest Europe CIS contracts to-date.
The five-year contract, worth almost $100 million, stipulates that Expro will provide completion landing string equipment and services for the installation and completion of Shah Deniz Stage 2 subsea wells, covering 24 new subsea completions, Oil Voice reports.
As a result of the contract, Expro is prepared to invest in its subsea onshore support base and infrastructure in order to support BP locally in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Expro will supply its Landing String Assembly-High Pressure (ESLA-HP) 15k valves in conjunction with its EXPRESS electrohydraulic control systems, ensuring quick emergency shutdown during the clean-up of high pressure and high rate gas wells, according to Oil Voice.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank