The Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TACCI) held its annual gala on April 4 at the New York Athletic Club.
More than 150 people attended the gala, including keynote speakers Levent Bilgen, the consul general of Turkey in the U.S., Mehmet Dana, a representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TNRC) in New York, and Celal Secilmis, the president of TACCI. State dignitaries, business executives and TACCI board members also attended the event.
Bilgen spoke on the role of TACCI in Turkish-American business relations. He also congratulated Secilmis on his work as president of the organization.
Secilmis presented plaques to Bilgen and Dana and thanked the TACCI board members for their efforts to improve the relationship between Turkey and the U.S.
The event also included a silent auction with donations made by several companies. The Dan Myers Orchestra played jazz standards during the gala and Kalara New York provided food and wine.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal