The Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TACCI) held its annual gala on April 4 at the New York Athletic Club.
More than 150 people attended the gala, including keynote speakers Levent Bilgen, the consul general of Turkey in the U.S., Mehmet Dana, a representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TNRC) in New York, and Celal Secilmis, the president of TACCI. State dignitaries, business executives and TACCI board members also attended the event.
Bilgen spoke on the role of TACCI in Turkish-American business relations. He also congratulated Secilmis on his work as president of the organization.
Secilmis presented plaques to Bilgen and Dana and thanked the TACCI board members for their efforts to improve the relationship between Turkey and the U.S.
The event also included a silent auction with donations made by several companies. The Dan Myers Orchestra played jazz standards during the gala and Kalara New York provided food and wine.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank