The Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TACCI) held its annual gala on April 4 at the New York Athletic Club.
More than 150 people attended the gala, including keynote speakers Levent Bilgen, the consul general of Turkey in the U.S., Mehmet Dana, a representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TNRC) in New York, and Celal Secilmis, the president of TACCI. State dignitaries, business executives and TACCI board members also attended the event.
Bilgen spoke on the role of TACCI in Turkish-American business relations. He also congratulated Secilmis on his work as president of the organization.
Secilmis presented plaques to Bilgen and Dana and thanked the TACCI board members for their efforts to improve the relationship between Turkey and the U.S.
The event also included a silent auction with donations made by several companies. The Dan Myers Orchestra played jazz standards during the gala and Kalara New York provided food and wine.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar