The Coordinating Council of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Central Federal District (CC RUIE CFD) recently held a regular session in Yaroslavl.
The main issues discussed at the session were the development of housing and communal services, particularly the overhaul of residential apartment buildings, and the transparency and accessibility of public procurement.
Mikhail Kuzovlev, the president and chairman of the board of the Bank of Moscow, chaired the meeting. Other attendees included Sergey Yastrebov, the governor of Yaroslavl, Alexander Murychev, the executive vice president of RUIE, and Anton Emelyanov, the director general of the Unified Electronic Trading Facility.
Kuzovlev said that the current share of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Russia's gross domestic product (GDP) is low compared to developed countries. The share continues to decline in some regions of the CFD.
He said businesses and regional and national officials must work together to create favorable conditions for SMEs to work with state and municipal authorities. Kuzovlev said SMEs should comprise 25 percent of GDP by 2018, according to the Russian government's road map.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar