President and Chairman of the Board of the Bank of Moscow Mikhail Kuzovlev led a delegation to Yaroslavl on Thursday to meet with Governor Sergei Yastrebov.
The two sides discussed the possibility of the Bank of Moscow participating in the financing of infrastructure projects in the region.
The bank said it has considerable experience in financing large-scale resource development projects for regional municipal infrastructure. It is prepared to apply the experience to implement similar projects in Yaroslavl.
The two parties also discussed an overhaul of the residential apartment building system in Yaroslavl. The bank developed a cooperation program with multiple homeowner associations that was previously implemented in many regions of Russia.
The Bank of Moscow opened a representative office in Yaroslavl in September 2000. Its current credit portfolio now exceeds $70,280 and its warranty portfolio has reached $56,230. More than 45,000 individual residents of Yaroslavl are Bank of Moscow clients.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar