President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov conducted a videoconference meeting on Friday with Turkmen vice premiers and regional heads.
The agenda focused on the progress of socioeconomic development and implementation of the seasonal agricultural campaigns. Participants reported on the status of the cotton sowing campaign, measures taken to defeat pests, preparations for the grain harvesting campaign and the construction of industrial and social facilities.
The Turkmen officials told Berdimuhamedov of the existing situation in Ashgabat, including the progress of construction work, measures taken to ensure industrial infrastructure development, modernization of the road system, improvement of green belts and parks and measures taken to accelerate the construction of the Bereket-Etrek of the North-South international main line.
Berdimuhamedov instructed regional heads to develop efficient approaches to ensure the implementation of national programs. He gave specific instructions regarding the grain harvesting campaign, such as the creation of all necessary conditions for the efficient work of grain growers. He also highlighted the importance of the quality of new facilities and construction works.
He said the North-South international main line would increase Turkmenistan's transit potential and expand interregional trade and economic cooperation. Berdimuhamedov instructed the relevant officials to ensure compliance with modern requirements.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar