The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Adam Smith Caspian CFO Summit will be held on June 10 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The event is the only summit that brings together senior finance executives from the Caspian region to hold strategic meetings with speakers and attendees from the region's most influential companies. The two-day event will unite more than 40 chief financial officers. The summit will invite leaders to share strategic thinking and practical innovations meant to help influence their companies' growth.
Ninety percent of this year's speakers will be CFOs. A majority of the decision makers speaking at the event will be speaking exclusively at the June summit.
Participants will receive more than 20 hours of networking opportunities at cocktail receptions, lunches, executive debates and interviews. The summit will also include an electronic networking component.
Attendees can expect to meet more than 200 financial leaders, strategy advisors, tax advisors and innovators at the event.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal