The Vitebsk branch of the Belarus Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that a delegation of business leaders will visit Auckland, New Zealand, on May 26-June 2 to attend the EMEX 2014 exhibition.
EMEX provides an opportunity to showcase new and innovative products and techniques in machine building, industrial equipment and electronics. The chamber said the exhibition provides a professional and comprehensive marketing platform that brings together industry buyers, suppliers and educators to share ideas and develop business relationships.
The event is targeted at enterprises that are manufacturing or processing goods using general engineering, machine and metalworking technology, plant automation and maintenance, engineering software and computerization, welding, cutting and plastics engineering, fluid engineering or measurement, and control and instrumentation.
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce's main task is to promote the development of the national economy as well as the industrial, scientific, technical and trade relations of the Republic of Belarus with other countries. Its members represent more than 1,900 enterprises accounting for more than 80 percent of industrial production.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar