Belarus announced on Monday that it will take part in the fifth edition of the Innoprom industrial expo in Yekaterinburg, Russia on July 9-12.
The Belarusian delegation will have a national stand at the event dedicated to industry, science, education and innovation, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
"More than 500 square meters of exhibition space has been booked," Viktor Polyanin, the head of the Yekaterinburg office of the Belarusian embassy, said, according to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency. "Belarus' expo will be located next to the exposition of Sverdlovsk Oblast, the Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the administration of the city of Yekaterinburg."
Belarus' presentation will highlight trucks, buses, road construction equipment and mining trucks. The delegation is expected to have an extensive interaction with representatives from the Russian pharmaceutical and medical industries during the event.
Innoprom anticipates attracting delegations from 70 countries around the world. The first such event was held in Russia in 2010, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar