President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov held a meeting last week with the heads of the country's oil and gas complex.
The meeting included discussions of organizational issues and further development of the complex.
B. Atdaev, the chairman of the supreme control chamber, presented a report on the results of an inspection of the work conducted by the Ministry of the Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources and other refineries.
Officials also presented the results of the Turkmengaz state concern's oil and gas production for January through March. Oil and gas production was fulfilled up to 111 percent. The plan for gas condensate production was fulfilled up to 126 percent and the plan for liquified gas was fulfilled up to 108 percent.
There were several other presentations at the meeting, including information on drilling, gas pipeline construction, the involvement of students in the International Oil and Gas University, environmental issues and the production of synthetic oils.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar