The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently announced that its representatives will attend the 81st International Agricultural Exhibition on May 20-26 in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Producers and trade organizations from 60 countries will present their goods and services to a wide range of specialists during the week-long event. Attendees will also discuss the latest achievements and issues in the world of agriculture.
Belarus will be represented by a national exposition that includes exhibits on agricultural products, food and beverages, agricultural equipment, fertilizers and plant protection measures, chemicals and additives for the food industry, refinery products, farming and animal breeding, fruits and vegetables, packing technologies and equipment, and the transportation and storage of food products.
Belinterexpo, a member of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, was appointed the official exhibition operator. It has the authority to accept applications from Belarusian enterprises and organizations that want to participate in the May exhibition.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar