The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan recently announced that the annual U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention will be held in Washington on April 29-30.
The convention brings together government officials, legislators, leading academics and experts to address the shared strategic interests of the two countries, including energy security, peace, stability and regional cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Caspian Basin.
"(The) U.S.-Azerbaijan Convention is an annual meeting in celebration of the two decades of strengthening relations and deepening strategic partnership between the US and Azerbaijan," the chamber said.
The convention is meant to serve as an opportunity to discuss and expand the strong relationship between the U.S. and Azerbaijan.
"The convention also showcases Azerbaijan's rapid transformation from a young country into a regional leader and a reliable actor of the international community, promoting peace and stability, developing the Eurasian energy and transport corridor while integrating into the European and Euro-Atlantic structures," the chamber said.
The convention celebrated the 20th year of the U.S.-Azerbaijan partnership in 2012.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals