The Saratov Oblast Deputy Premier Pavel Bolshedanov met with representatives from Minsk Tractor Works and Minsk Automobile Plant on Wednesday to discuss an expansion in cooperation.
Bolshedanov said the representatives of Saratov Oblast, a Russian federal subject, discussed its plans with the top executives of the two companies during the business matchmaking session.
"We are interested in the products of Minsk Automobile Plant and Minsk Tractor Works," Bolshedanov said. "These companies account for about 80 percent of all vehicles and tractors used in Saratov Oblast. As gas-engine fuel is two times cheaper than diesel fuel and gasoline, we are considering gradual transition to gas-engine fuel."
Bolshedanov said the Belarusian Industry Ministry confirmed it will pay close attention the transition to gas-engine fuel. The oblast is also considering cooperation with Belarus in other fields, including forestry and in the paper and pulp industry.
The meeting also involved discussions between the oblast and specialists from Belarusian companies in the production and harvesting of grain and oil crops, dairy farming, energy auditing, and equipment production for a variety of industries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar