The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan recently announced that the Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Summit 2014 will be held in Almaty on April 28.
The summit will bring together a large number of oil and gas companies, government ministers, and institutions from across Kazakhstan and the CIS.
Attendees will discover the latest developments in regulations, exploration and production, transportation, technologies and investment opportunities. The conference includes high-level presentations and workshops on current and future oil and gas projects across Kazakhstan. Delegates will have unprecedented access to the country's oil and gas industry.
In addition to the two-day conference and exhibition, there will be networking opportunities, including breaks, lunches, locally themed entertainment on the evening of the first day and one-on-one meetings.
The cost is approximately $3,180 per company entry. Companies who mention the American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan at registration will receive a 10 percent discount off the price of admission.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal