The U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce recently announced that the Caspian International Water Technologies Exhibition and Forum is taking place this week in Baku.
The event, which is scheduled for Wednesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., offers a platform for creating relationships between local businesses and foreign specialists in light of the rapid implementation of infrastructure projects in Azerbaijan.
The event seeks to help create a traditional international exhibition and forum for Baku's water production and supply industry. It also offers an opportunity to introduce the latest technologies and projects from leading companies. The event also seeks to integrate Azerbaijan's water supply industry more quickly into current global trends.
Businesses can attend the event to establish relationships, attract investors to their projects and advance technology, knowledge and experience. To this end, the event involves local professionals through academic workshops and presentations.
The event looks to meet the growth in demand for the latest technologies in the industry.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar