The Mogilev branch of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce recently announced that it will form a delegation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Brazil-Belarus for a visit to Brazil on May 17-23.
The delegation will hold talks with Brazilian business leaders on mutually beneficial cooperation in industry, trade, joint ventures and investment.
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce's main task is to promote the development of the national economy as well as the industrial, scientific, technical and trade relations of the Republic of Belarus with other countries. Its members represent more than 1,900 enterprises accounting for more than 80 percent of industrial production.
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has six branches, which are located in the regional centers of Mogilev, Minsk, Brest, Vitebsk, Grodno and Gomel.
The Mogilev branch is a member of the St. Petersburg-based Hanseatic Parliament, an association of more than 50 business chambers in the Baltic countries dedicated to promoting small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar