The Russian American Chamber of Commerce recently announced that a U.S. delegation is scheduled to visit ExpoElectronica and LEDTechExpo in Russia on April 15.
ExpoElectronica is an international trade fair for components, printed circuit boards and electronic production. The Russian-American Chamber of Commerce said ExpoElectronica is one of the key platforms for demonstrating the latest developments and achievements in the electronics industry. The event is also the main forum for leading industry professionals to meet and sign contracts.
International electronics brands as well as leading American manufacturers and major Russian distributors have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition.
ExpoElectronica is sponsored by the Russian State Duma, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Defense Contracts, the Federal Foundation for the Development of Electronic Technology, the Moscow City government, Russian Electronics JSC and the Russian Association of Manufacturers of Electronics and Electronic Devices.
The trade fair was launched in 1998.
LEDTechExpo will feature new solutions in light-emitting diode chip and packaging design, power supplies, drivers and control for LED materials and components for LED manufacturing, secondary optics, and equipment and technologies for LED production.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal