The Russian American Chamber of Commerce recently announced that a U.S. delegation is scheduled to visit ExpoElectronica and LEDTechExpo in Russia on April 15.
ExpoElectronica is an international trade fair for components, printed circuit boards and electronic production. The Russian-American Chamber of Commerce said ExpoElectronica is one of the key platforms for demonstrating the latest developments and achievements in the electronics industry. The event is also the main forum for leading industry professionals to meet and sign contracts.
International electronics brands as well as leading American manufacturers and major Russian distributors have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition.
ExpoElectronica is sponsored by the Russian State Duma, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Defense Contracts, the Federal Foundation for the Development of Electronic Technology, the Moscow City government, Russian Electronics JSC and the Russian Association of Manufacturers of Electronics and Electronic Devices.
The trade fair was launched in 1998.
LEDTechExpo will feature new solutions in light-emitting diode chip and packaging design, power supplies, drivers and control for LED materials and components for LED manufacturing, secondary optics, and equipment and technologies for LED production.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar