The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus announced on Thursday that it posted information on land plots available to domestic companies with foreign capital and foreign investors.
The database includes the land plots of all the regions in the Republic of Belarus and provides information on the infrastructure and other characteristics of the plots. The agency said the information will assist investors in selecting an appropriate land plot for the implementation of an investment project.
The agency said it is also able to assist investors in negotiations with the executive committees of the various regions.
Any company requiring a property for an investment project can find information about prospective premises at the agency's website. The agency also provides information information on purchasing shares of Belarusian enterprises.
Foreign investors willing to participate in the establishment of a joint venture can view a map of Belarusian companies interested in attractive foreign direct investment on the agency's website.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association