The Bank of Moscow recently announced a new offer for the spring season that gives customers an additional one percent interest rate on deposits.
Customers can choose any term of deposit within a range of 366 to 547 days. They will get a bonus interest rate of one percent higher than the basic offer.
"The deposit maximal profit is traditionally highly popular with our customers largely due to availability of accrued interest and an individual choice of deposit term," Natalia Konovalova, the vice president of the Bank of Moscow's retail products department, said.
The deposit foresees monthly interest rate capitalization which increases profitability. It also offers customers free access to the interest amount, which can be withdrawn on any date. The deposit is geared toward customers interested in the most effective funds placement.
"Improving price parameters for the most demanded term, we make the deposit attractive both for new and for existing customers," Konovalova said. "Combined with the reliability of a state bank these conditions are among the best offers at the market."
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival