Belarus and Georgia discussed the development of cooperation in agricultural engineering on Friday at a meeting between a delegation from Georgia and Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The parties discussed trade and economic cooperation between the two parties. Representatives of Belarus and Georgia said the most promising area of cooperation is agricultural engineering.
Myatlikov talked about setting up specialized maintenance centers for Belarusian agricultural equipment at Georgian companies, as Belarusian farm vehicles are widely used in the Georgian agricultural industry. The members of the delegation from Georgia said they were willing to work on the issue and discussed the opportunity of purchasing Belarusian equipment at soft lending terms from the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
A delegation of Georgian businessmen will be visiting Belarus on April 17 to discuss joining trading networks of Georgia. The visit will focus on joining the trading networks of Georgia. Georgian companies will present their products during the visit.
Georgia and Belarus will also be organizing the Belarusian-Georgian Business Forum and a business matchmaking session in June and July. The events will be part of the intergovernmental bilateral commission on economic cooperation, the goal of which is to boost mutually beneficial relations in trade and the economy.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals