UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group announced on Wednesday that it will sponsor the 11th annual French Spring Festival in Ukraine.
The bank has sponsored the festival, which runs for the entire month of April, for eight years running. The French Spring Festival will feature short film nights, original French films, premieres and a cinema concert.
"It has already become a good tradition for UkrSibbank to support this splendid festival along with the French Institute and the Embassy of France in Ukraine," Philippe Joannier, the chairman of the management board at UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "We are positive about the significance of what we're doing as positive emotions for the Ukrainians are now important more than ever."
Events will be held in nine Ukrainian cities, including Kiev, Lviv, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa, Zaporizhzhia, Luhansk and Rivne.
"I'm sure that the French Spring will become a genuine festival of culture, arts, and entertainment, which will unite people in all the regions of the country," Joannier said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar