Azerbaijan's NIKOIL Bank recently announced that it is launching a new deposit campaign that provides 10 percent annual interest for small deposits and 12 percent annual interest for large deposits.
The minimum amount for deposits in the khoncha program is $1,000. The deposit terms are 12, 18 or 24 months. Interest payments will be made monthly, quarterly and at the end of the term.
NIKOIL will also provide depositors with a guaranteed holiday gift. The khoncha campaign will be open for deposits through April 15.
NIKOIL Bank is a universal financial and credit institution offering a full package of services including settlement, credit, payment, card, guarantee, interbank, documentary and foreign currency transactions. The bank has 19 branches both in the capital of Baku and in regions throughout the country.
NIKOIL Bank was established in 1994 after the founding of NIKOIL CJSC Azerbaijan Investment Company.
NIKOIL AIC purchased 60 percent of Ulpar CB and 40 percent of LUKOIL-Azerbaijan CJSC, one of the largest operators of oil and gas markets in the country, in January 2002. Other shareholders in NIKOIL Bank include Topaz Investment, Uralsib-Invest and ISR Holding.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association