The Bank of Moscow recently announced that it extended a credit facility of $8.3 million to Multisectoral Production Company KRZ CJSC for three years to replenish working capital.
Multisectoral Production Company KRZ is the successor to Ryazan Cardboard and Tar Paper Works. While the company's core activity is the production of soft roofing and waterproofing material, it also produces corrugated cardboard and containers from corrugated cardboard, hygienic products, bitumen and floor polishes.
"We believe that the Bank of Moscow is a stable and reliable financial partner: the necessary funding was provided by the bank in due time and in accordance with the previously announced transaction parameters," Mikhail Nazarov, the deputy general director for economy and finance for Multisectoral Production Company KRZ, said.
Multisectoral Production Company KRZ has been recognized as being among the top 100 enterprises in the construction sector in Russia for more than a decade.
"Work with corporate customers always has plenty of subtleties and peculiarities, and it is necessary to understand the specifics and requirements of customer business to be able to offer the necessary services and best terms," Evgeny Monin, the director of corporate sales management for Bank of Moscow, said. "In our work, we strive to provide banking services at the highest level, and we hope for further fruitful cooperation with KRZ."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar