Armenia's Ardshininvestbank announced on Friday that between April 1 and June 30 it will hold a promotion for customers using its money transfer systems.
Each 500th customer who sends or receives money transfers via Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria or Bistraya Pochta will receive $50.
"We constantly aim to provide our customers with high quality services," Arthur Gyulazyan, the director of retail business for Ardshininvestbank, said. "Customers using the services of Ardshininvestbank along with the high quality service are expected to receive pleasant surprises."
Gyulazyan said the bank would reward at least one customer each day during the promotion.
"Since the bank daily serves more than 1,000 customers using money transfers, we will have a customer receiving the amount in the frame of (the) mentioned offer each day," Gyulazyan said.
Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria and Bistraya Pochta money transfer systems are provided in all 55 branches and offices of Ardshininvestbank.
Ardshininvestbank was founded in 2002 and serves nearly 100,000 customers.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association