Armenia's Ardshininvestbank announced on Friday that between April 1 and June 30 it will hold a promotion for customers using its money transfer systems.
Each 500th customer who sends or receives money transfers via Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria or Bistraya Pochta will receive $50.
"We constantly aim to provide our customers with high quality services," Arthur Gyulazyan, the director of retail business for Ardshininvestbank, said. "Customers using the services of Ardshininvestbank along with the high quality service are expected to receive pleasant surprises."
Gyulazyan said the bank would reward at least one customer each day during the promotion.
"Since the bank daily serves more than 1,000 customers using money transfers, we will have a customer receiving the amount in the frame of (the) mentioned offer each day," Gyulazyan said.
Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria and Bistraya Pochta money transfer systems are provided in all 55 branches and offices of Ardshininvestbank.
Ardshininvestbank was founded in 2002 and serves nearly 100,000 customers.
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival
- TBC Bank named Best Bank in Georgia by EMEA Finance magazine
- Russian Standard Bank offers SMS text service for bank card updates